To be held in CIMAT, Guanajuato, Mexico, from July 31st. to August 11th. 2017.
The school is aimed at postgraduate students, postdocs and young researchers.
Introductory courses on research topics in Algebraic Geometry:
1. Mark de Cataldo: Perverse sheaves and the topology of algebraic varieties.
2. Duco Van Straten: Differential Forms in Algebraic Geometry and Applications.
3. Ernesto Lupercio: Quantum Toric Varieties.
4. Mark Spivakovsky: Introduction to valuation theory and resolution of singularities.
5. Carolina Araujo: Fano Manifolds.
6. Lothar Goettsche: Virtual topological invariants of moduli spaces of sheaves on surfaces.
Pedro Luis del Ángel