To be held in CIMAT, Guanajuato, Mexico, from July 31st. to August 11th. 2017.
The school is aimed at postgraduate students, postdocs and young researchers.
Introductory courses on research topics in Algebraic Geometry:
- Mark de Cataldo: Perverse sheaves and the topology of algebraic varieties.
- Duco Van Straten: Differential Forms in Algebraic Geometry and Applications.
- Ernesto Lupercio: Quantum Toric Varieties.
- Mark Spivakovsky: Introduction to valuation theory and resolution of singularities.
- Jack Huizenga: Birational geometry of moduli spaces of sheaves.
- Lothar Goettsche: Virtual topological invariants of moduli spaces of sheaves on surfaces.
- Carolina Araujo: Fano Manifolds
- José Ignacio Burgos Gil: Arithmetic of Toric Varieties.
The goal of this school is to bring experts in algebraic geometry and present different topics of current research to advance graduate students, postdocs and young researches from Latin America and other parts of the world. There will be SEVEN courses and some conferences on diverse themes.
Pedro Luis del Ángel